Thursday, December 24, 2009

Don't forget!!!

I dreamed I lost my memories. It was more of a feeling of searching, stumbling towards something that should be there only to find it wasn't. Not only had I lost my memories, I was unable to embrace new ones. Events were happening but I was unable to record them. Aggravated by the inability to capture my life, remember, share... I woke up alone. I am trying to force my thoughts back into there resting places, shelve the frustration. I will shake off the sleep and embrace the new day like I always do. At least I think I do, if I remember that right.

1 comment:

  1. What an impressing post of yours.
    Guess it is the force of life and the love of it, which is able to return us to the present tense of being, every day anew.
    May you have a blessed Christmas time and remember it as a nice one.

    ReplyDelete