Saturday, January 16, 2010

Losing momentum

I'm in the process of moving. Well, I think we all are to some degree. But I'm talking about my residence. Moving is never fun and I'm no good at it. Needless to say I'm thrilled. The physical side alone wreaks havoc on my bones. Some of my bones aren't even bones. My artificial hips are taking a toll. Okay that was me bitching. To be honest I have some great friends that are helping me, thanks guys!

I can't wait until this is over and I can settle into my new places. Oh yeah, did I fail to mention that I'm moving from a cottage near downtown Santa Barbara to an apartment uptown and to an apartment in Seattle? This move is kind of a bugger. I'm only bringing stuff to Seattle that I can carry on a plane. I'm not foolish enough to drive over Grant's pass in the winter again. I figure whatever I need I can acquire in my new home. Seattle is where my heart is so it is my home. Ill be spending two weeks a month in Seattle and two weeks a month at work in Santa Barbara. It's not the ideal situation, but its affords me the opportunity to be with the people I love.

I think everyone loses something when they move. I hope I don't lose my momentum.

No comments:

Post a Comment